maandag 28 januari 2019

Rebel AT-RT Painted

The AT-Rt is the rebels's workhorse. It can be fitted with 3 different types of weapons and had reasonable good melee although I wouldn't advise to get your AT-RT's that close to the enemy. My favourite weapon so far is the rotary blaster which puts out decent damage but when you have a feeling you might be up against vehicles you can equip it with a laser canon.

I have played against another rebel player that had two AT-RT's with laser canons and it made me keep my own AT-RT's back and behind cover to block line of sight. It is that scary.

The At-RT is good value for points and a auto include in any list for me. That might change when more units for the support slot are released.

I haven't used the heavy flamer option yet because I don't like putting my AT-RT's within range 1 of my opponent's units but the potential damage it can do is great and a good deterrent in objective areas.
I have two AT-RT's from the two core boxes I have bought. I haven't changed the AT-RT's itself so they both have the same pose but I did use some green stuff to model the shooting arm of the pilot to make it look different. I also changed the color scheme and skin color of the two pilots and did a quick and easy head swap. This way they don't look like twins to me. What do you think?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Let me know what you think....