woensdag 9 januari 2019

T-47 Airspeeder painted



Star Wars Legion T-47 Airspeeder
Star Wars Legion T-47 Airspeeder
(CLICK TO ENLARGE)
One of the most debated units in the Star Wars Legion game is the T-47 airspeeder. The wave 1 "Heavy" rebel unit sure is a cool model but it's point cost is so high you rarely see any in a competitive army list. They usually only feature in scenario plays or taken for their "fun factor" in casual games. It's a shame really because it's a nice unit to use. The damage it put's out doesn't seem too high or unbalance.Here's my painted model. I painted mine in between my rebel trooper units and it was good fun painting it and a nice change from all the trooper uniforms. I didn't use the orange striping you see on most other T-47's but instead used the same red-brown color that I use in the rest of my rebel army. It ties the army together nicely I think.
The sad thing is I have never used it in a game. The unit is so expensive in points and dies fairly quickly there are just many other and cheaper options that seem more viable.

Star Wars Legion T-47 Airspeeder
Star Wars Legion T-47 Airspeeder
(CLICK TO ENLARGE)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Let me know what you think....