maandag 22 april 2019

My Legion Terrain (table 1)

I want to show you one of my legion tables. Everything you see is collected and painted by me. I also have a Tatooine table but this is my other set up. Most of the scenery you see here is by Micro Art Studio so if you like it have a look on their site(no official sponsor of this blog).
Click to enlarge
I don't exactly know what I have created but I really like this theme. I think this is a Liquid Kyber crystal refinery where Kyber crystals are processed to liquid form to fuel a Death Star. I know this isn't exactly canon but I think I can get away with it. If you have another suggestion please tell me.

I wanted to add more imerial signs. I have ordered some imperial decals from Company B but they were very dissapointing so I'm looking for others...

Here are all the pictures:

The long war view

Liquid Kyber Silo's
Kyber Crystals before processing

The Kyber Plant with small Basin
The Refinery's Defence centre

Large Kyber Basin

One of the Refinery's massive air vents

One of the Barracks that are used for housing workers and storage
The Refinery's Cargo Bay 
No Droids
 If you have any suggestions what planet this could be please let me know.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Let me know what you think....