zaterdag 1 juni 2019

X-34 Landspeeder painted

X-34 landspeeder painted
(CLICK TO ENLARGE)
I just finished painting the rebel X-34 Landspeeder. This has been my favourite unit to paint so far. I have used my airbrush to paint the landspeeder and painted the three figures by hand. I wanted to paint the model up like Luke's landspeeder from the original trilogy but the striping was a bit to hard for me so I went with a simular paint scheme but my own design.
I really love the figures riding on the landspeeder's back. Unfortunately the Twi'lek had a varnishing mishap. For the very first time in 15 years of painting the varnish frosted. You can see this in on the left arm, Rocket launcher en left foot. I need to figure out if I can still fix that. I did like painting the Twi'Lek.


Both riders on the back are magnetized so I can take them off if I want. I think most of the time I will leave them on because they look so good. I think this is an amazing sculpt . The figures are painted so they match the rest of my rebel army. Makes it look they hopped on in the heat of battle.








You can see where the magnets are but I tried to hide them as good as I could. 

















1 opmerking:

Let me know what you think....