woensdag 5 juni 2019

Pathfinders painted

Are we blind?? Deploy the garrison!
(Click to enlarge)
The Pathfinders have landed on Scarif. When this expansion was released for Star Wars Legion I just finished watching Rogue One for the fourth time. I really like that movie so I wanted to paint this unit to match the original. The only change I made was with Corporal Maddel. She has blond hair in the movie but I gave her red hair. The contrast looks better in my opinion.

I have played a few games with the Pathfinders but I'm not a big fan. They have some nice abbilities but overall I'm not convinced. 
I rather play a unit of wookies that really do well for me but maybe it's just my play style. The Imperials had a unit of deathtroopers released as a mirror unit but they are a lot better. I guess they will look nice in my display cabinet...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Let me know what you think....