zondag 16 augustus 2020

B1 Contrast Fun

Star Wars legion B1's painted
Star Wars legion B1's painted
After I finally assembled 4 units of B1's and the upgrade expansion all I had to do was paint them. I read a lot of players used the recently available Games Workshop Contrast Paints. I tried it on 1 test model and I was blown away with the results and how easy and quick I could paint them up. I did tweak the recipe a little.
Sorry I''m late for the group shot
I mixed the Skeleton Horde with some Aggaros Dunes contrast paints in a 3:1 ratio. For the guns I used Black Templar contrast paint. When the models had dried I lightly drybrushed them with some Vallejo Iraqi Sands but any light bone colour will do. To finish them I added some weathering with the sponge technique. I sponge on some dark brown paint and late stipple some Runefang steel in the same place to make it look the B1's have some scratches.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Let me know what you think....