donderdag 23 juli 2020

Painted AAT (CIS)

The Droid invasion on Corellia (click to enlarge)
After a year of silence I have resurrected this blog with a post about the mighty AAT (armoured assault tank).

I have always liked the sleek look of the AAT and the different aproach to a tank from other designs really made me want to paint this model. I now have a small droid army but the repulsor tank makes  a nice centerpiece. It's hulking size alone strikes fear in my opponents.
Painted Star Wars Legion  AAT
Painted Star Wars Legion  AAT (click to enlarge)
I picked up a new core set, I wanted two but couldn't find more than one. I got some additional units but because of the Corona crisis and FFG current shipping circumstances I can't get all the units I want. I'm still looking for some B2's.
CIS Droid AAT invasion (click to enlarge)
I painted the AAT as in the phantom menace when the Trade Fedaration invade Naboo. I always liked that colour scheme and it fit's in nicely with the rest of my army but more of that later.



1 opmerking:

  1. $10,000-$15,000 R3.6-million-M-Wynn Cost of Titanium - iTanium
    T-bone is titanium build a $3.6-million-Wynn-brand titanium-art extension titanium wood stove made in Italy. In this titanium-art extension, titanium edc there are ion titanium on brassy hair three components for babyliss nano titanium

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Let me know what you think....