zaterdag 25 juli 2020

Painted Jyn Erso

Painted Star wars Legion Jyn Erso (click to enlarge)
When I had just painted Jyn I took her to a tournament as my rebel commander. She has some nice tricks up her sleeve but at  the three games I played with Jyn that day she never really came through. I was looking forward using the infiltrate special rule but I think is rule good but also dangerous. I overplayed it and Jyn was stuck in the middle of the board and had to stay out of sight for the first three turns. I really have to learn how to play her best.

I love the Rogue One movie and have seen it plenty of times. The painted model goes nicely with the pathfinders. I'm currently painting up her lover Cassian Andor so when he is complete they will make a nice set in my display.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Let me know what you think....