maandag 3 september 2018

Legion Conversions: Rebel Troopers

Star Wars Legion Rebel Troopers conversion
Star Wars Legion Rebel Troopers conversion
(CLICK TO ENLARGE)
I have a couple of squads of Rebel troopers and because they look very boring to me when you make them all the same I tried a few minor conversions. A good hobby friend and Star Wars fan J.P. gave me some of his spare WoTC models that I used for head swaps. The models are a slightly smaller scale but I think they work well with the models. 

The first from the left is a Bith head. He is the leader of the rebel band and also plays the flute, Than two Ithorians with heavy weappons. Not only a (hammer)head swap for them but also a brand new set of legs and a fair bit of green stuff to make it all work. The Gran's head looks a bit on the small side but I still like it. The Mon Calamari is my favourite and while you don't see it he also took a fair bit of green stuffing. Last WoTC models is the Ishi Tib. The one on the far right is just a regular head swap from the Duros that comes with the set. 

I'm not making a rebel squad but will just sprinkle these through my units so they all have a bit more variety. What do you think of the head swaps?please let me know.
Star Wars Alien races
(CLICK TO ENLARGE)
Here's some art that I put toghether to give you an idea of what they should look like. 

1 opmerking:

  1. It is Star Wars, so a little variation helps setting the right mood. I would say good job, hope to see more variation throughout the regular releases. But these look ace ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Let me know what you think....