dinsdag 15 januari 2019

Princess Leia Organa Painted

This is a personal favourite of mine. I loved the princess (General) Leia character in the movies, all of them. The options that she brings to the Legion game a pretty good and I include her in most of my lists. The model itself is not that great but it's ok. Painting the face was a bit of a pain but I like the end result.

Leia is a cheap commander option for the rebel army and her command cards are good. The benefit she gives to units around her make her really good. What better way to start a game than rain down a orbital bombardement on your opponents sniper teams.
Usually the only upgrade I put on her is the esteemed leader card to make sure she lasts longer under attack. This makes her a cheap pick for the army. The facts she dishes out a lot of dodge tokens and removes suppression is good. Her sharpshooting blaster is quite deadly with pierce 1 and remove cover.
I let her run up with a unit of fleet troopers which have range 1-2 as well to keep her safe.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Let me know what you think....