vrijdag 22 februari 2019

Emperor Palpatine painted

Emperor Palpatine painted
CLICK TO ENLARGE
This miniature marks a new era for my Legion gaming. I have been painting rebels till this point and it only seemed fitting to me to start my Empire army with the big boss himself. I started the Rebel army with Luke Skywalker.
In the movies you can witness his transformation from the much loved senator from Naboo (sheev Palpatine) to the dark lord of the Sith (Darth Sidious) during the first three episodes. On the painting desk it took less then 3 hours start to finish.
Although painting this miniature meant using a lot of black and grey shades it was still fun and pretty quick. (I know the emperor should have a black cane but I wanted to make it look like wood)

UNLIMITED POWER!!!!
The only place you can really add some detail is in his face so I tried my best on that. I mixed in grey with skintone paints and then washed it with agrax eathshade, repainted the raised areas and washed the eye sockets with reikland flesh. then just worked my way up using lighter paints with each coat.

I'm looking forward to field him in games together with the imperial royal guard.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Let me know what you think....