vrijdag 9 november 2018

Han Solo painted

Star Wars Legion Han Solo painted
Star Wars Legion Han Solo painted
(click to enlarge)

Han Solo from Corellia was an imperial cadet before he was a smuggler for the Jabba the Hutt clan. He met Luke and Obi-Wan Kenobi in the Moss eisley Cantina and agreed to bring them to Alderaan. From this moment he reluctantly started to help the Rebellion but when he fell in love with Leia Organa his role changed and he became a general in the rebel alliance.

Star Wars Legion Han Solo painted
Han solo is a great character in the movies because he is a rascal but with the heart in the right place.

I really liked painting this figure. I know there are a lot of people who do not particularly like this sculpt and have converted the model but for me he is fine as he is. Because most of my rebel army features the brown colors I painted Han's trousers blue with a red stripe like in the early movies instead of brown with a yellow stripe. The brown with yellow trousers are from the scenes on Endor which seem to be correct for this model but I like my army commanders to stand out on the battlefield so the blue/red was a logical choice.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Let me know what you think....