woensdag 22 augustus 2018

Range Rulers Painted

Star Wars Legion Range Rulers painted
SW Legion Range Rulers click to enlarge
When you've been out of the hobby for a while it's good to start with something small. I've not painted anything in the past year but I really want to have a go at Legion. I love the models and can't wait to paint them.

Because my painting skills are a bit rusty and I even had to go to the shops to get some good quality brushes again I thought it would be a good idea to practise on my range rulers. I like the way they turned out and they look unique now. I went with the Grey-Orange Snow Speeder theme.

Next up are the barricades and after that I hopefully feel confident enough to paint up the actual miniatures and do them justice.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Let me know what you think....